Professional PRO services in Dubai – Why businesses need them
Professional PRO services in Dubai are integral to the formation and functioning of any business or organisation in Dubai and across the UAE. These service-providers handle crucial governmental formalities and procedures — documentation, paperwork, and approvals — for entrepreneurs and established businesses.
Who are professional PROs and what services do they offer?
In the UAE, government liaison officers are commonly known as PROs or Public Relations Officers. They are professionals that are well-versed in the administrative policies, regulations, and laws laid down by the UAE government. Their daily dealings with various government authorities have enabled them to develop a strong rapport with the government officials, thus allowing them to get things done quickly and efficiently.
When starting your business venture in Dubai, enlisting corporate PRO services in Dubai is not only a wise decision but a cost-effective one too. Their experience and expertise with the Ministry of Economy, Immigration, and Labour-related works guarantees streamlined and hassle-free fulfilment of your business requirements. PROs are very capable independent workers, requiring almost no involvement of the investor or business owner, thereby allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
Here is a list of PRO services in Dubai that you will require at some point during your business journey in the UAE:
- Visa Services
- Labour and Immigration Services
- Company Licensing
- Government Approvals
Role of a professional PRO in new company formation
A company license or trade license is the most important document to start any business in the UAE. It is the official permit that allows you to carry out your business in the country legally. As a first-time entrepreneur or an investor new to the UAE, you may find the process of obtaining a trade license complicated. This is usually the case if you do not have complete knowledge about the various procedures governing business set up in Dubai or any other emirate of your choice in the UAE. Here is when PROs come in the picture.
They act as the link between you and the government. They play an important role in ensuring that you submit all the necessary documents for your trade license issuance. PROs also see to it that the processing by the Department of Economic Development, the government agency responsible for issuing trade licenses, is carried out seamlessly.
Start-ups and SMEs tend to have budget and time constraints, along with limited resources. Would you rather spend time and money on trying to get things done yourself or focus on running your business?
At Shuraa, we offer professional PRO services in Dubai and across the UAE. We understand that entrepreneurs coming from countries having vastly different laws to the UAE may not be familiar with the procedures and processes here. Also, given that Arabic is the official language of the UAE, it could get overwhelming for a first-time entrepreneur or a foreign national to deal with the documentation and licenses involved in starting a company. Shuraa’s corporate PROs have been doing this for over 20 years, and for several different business activities.
Services offered by a PRO services company in Dubai to established businesses
The services of a professional PRO are not limited to only helping start-ups and SMEs register their business in Dubai. They are just as useful, if not more, to established organisations that have had a presence in the UAE, whether for a few years or several.
Government works do not end at getting your trade license. In fact, it increases thereon, since running, expanding, and sustaining a business involves hiring employees, renewals, cancellations, and many other administrative tasks.
If you are an established company, below are the areas where corporate PRO services in Dubai will be extremely handy.
- Labour and Immigration services, some of which include:
- Issuance of visas and work permits
- Execution of employment contracts and employment visa quotas
- Renewal and/or cancellation of trade license
- Attestation of documents, which are broadly classified as:
- Educational certificates
- Non-educational certificates
- Commercial certificates/documentation
Business stages where PRO assistance is required
Department of Economic Development (DED)
- When regards new license issuance:
- Trade name reservation
- Initial approval
- MoA signing
- Final submission of documents
- For established companies:
- Any amendment to trade license
- Change in trade name
- Change in business activity
- Addition and/or removal of business partner or manager
The next step after getting your trade license is to acquire your Investor visa. A corporate PRO will help you with the following:
- Visa application
- Typing of medical and Emirates ID applications
- Completion of your medical test and biometrics collection
- Processing of your Emirates ID
- Visa stamping on your passport
In addition to these, they also assist with the following:
- Application for Company Establishment Card
- Issuance of e-signature
- Modifications to establishment card
- Registration in the Emiratisation system of employers
- Renewal of Emirates ID
Running a business requires a workforce. It is mandatory for your business to have a Labour Computer Card to hire employees. Entrusting a professional PRO with the governmental formalities associated with employee visa and work permit applications will greatly ease your workload.
A PRO will take care of the following processes on your behalf:
- Employee visa quota application and approval
- Labour inspection of your office location
- Employee visa applications
- Typing of medical and Emirates ID applications
- Completion of employees’ medical tests and biometrics collection
- Processing of employees’ Emirates IDs
- Employees’ visa stamping
Apart from these, some other labour services offered by PROs are as follows:
- Issuing and renewing work permits
- Amendment, renewal, and/or cancellation of employment labour contract
Benefits of hiring corporate PRO services
Corporate PROs are skilled at undertaking and delivering government-related works for varied businesses. They are an asset because they
- Are knowledgeable about UAE laws and policies
- Offer timely reminders for upcoming renewals
- Stay abreast of changes and/or updates to government policies
- Save you time and money by ensuring error-free completion of procedures
The services listed above are only a few of the many areas where an experienced PRO will prove invaluable to your business operations in the UAE. Shuraa can help simplify your UAE company formation process and offer expert assistance with governmental requirements through our professional PRO services in Dubai.
We have over two decades of experience to back us and have helped over 35,000 entrepreneurs start their business journeys in the UAE. Get in touch with us via call: +97144081900 or WhatsApp: +971507775554 to learn more about our corporate services. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com