Today providing any kind of expertise can be done for monetary exchange. Just a few decades ago, people reached out to professional acquaintances, family members, and friends for practical advise on important life events, choosing a career path and even on how to run a business. Now, however, those with know-how of niche activities can start their own business with consultancy license in Dubai.
The following blog will elaborate on how to obtain a consulting license in Dubai.
Types of consulting services
With a consultancy license in Dubai, one can start a business for providing advise on several areas including those listed below:
- Assisting candidates preparing to appear in various admission tests.
- Helping students apply for higher studies.
Guiding applicants on eligibility, documentation, processes
Providing range of services to help entrepreneurs with business set up.
- Management of resources and goals
- Help firms become strategy focused.
Managing a company project may include planning, organising, and managing resources of a firm of a fixed term.
Investment & financial advisory
- Providing investment options based on thorough market analysis.
- Consultation on strategy and implementation
Providing solutions for evolving business requirements
Market research & analysis
Studying the marketplace to predict the viability of certain products and services.
Sales & marketing
Suggesting ways to improve lead generation.
VAT, tax & accounting
Helping companies make the most of their profit while adhering to the rules and regulations.
Recruitment & HR
Scouting talents, onboarding & training staff, formulating policies, conducting exit formalities
Process & operations management
Analysing the various processes of businesses to suggest suitable change for optimisation
Logistics & shipping
Offering solutions for storage of products, pick up and deliveries to business, especially e-commerce.
Providing various types of technical support
Services catering to technology and engineering aspects
Educating clients on legal aspects of their activities to keep them out of trouble.
Risk management & compliances
Predicting potential risk factors to effectively manage them.
Documents required for license application
The business of providing advise falls under professional category. Therefore, you can obtain a management consultancy license in Dubai mainland or free zone. You also, have an option of taking a commercial license.
The permit for such business is granted by the Department of Economic Development (DED). To apply for a consultancy license in Dubai, you to prepare the following documents:
- Filled in application form with other necessary documents supporting your business.
- A copy of your, and your partners’, passport and visa
- Two coloured passport-size photos
- Based on the type of consultancy firm you want to set up, you will have to produce copies of specific approvals obtained from the government authorities concerned
- If any of your shareholders hold a visit visa, their unified number must be provided.
Step by step process to get a consultancy license in Dubai, UAE
- The first step to get a consultancy license in Dubai is to choose your business activity.
- Register your company’s name.
- Choose a suitable company structure – Sole proprietorship, Limited Liability Company (LLC), branch office of a foreign company
- Finalise your business location – mainland or free zone.
- Pick a suitable office for your business based on your budget.
- Apply for a consultancy license by submitting the required documents and paying the license fees.
- Obtain your trade license.
So, once your license is issued, you can proceed to apply for a UAE residence visa and also open a corporate bank account.
Cost of setting up a consultancy business in Dubai
Shuraa’s comprehensive package includes your investor visa for life! More importantly, we will pay for your renewals as long as you are associated with Shuraa. Below are the other services you can enjoy:
- Professional trade license fee for mainland company
- Initial and name approvals
- Tasheel fees
- LSA notary fees
- Corporate service fees
- Immigration card
- Emirates ID
- Medical test cost
- Status change
- Visa stamping
- Bank assistance
- Tax consultation
- VAT registration
Get started now!
Whether you want a management consultancy license in Dubai or HR consultancy in Dubai, Shuraa will help you with the entire process. Why stop at acquiring your consultancy license in Dubai when we are offering to pay for your lifetime investor visa? Call us on +971 44081900. You can also chat with us by sending a WhatsApp message to +971507775554 or drop an email to [email protected]