Documents required for setting up an FZE Company in JAFZA
Setting up a company in Jebel Ali Freezone (JAFZA) could be a convivial decision, as it is one of the oldest and most renowned freezone in UAE. Jebel Ali Free Zone company registration endorses loads of perks to businessmen in terms of customized networking, global connectivity, operative environment and simplified operations. Thus several solitary companies and single shareholders seeking business setup in free zones opt for Freezone Establishments (FZE) in JAFZA.
An FZE company formation in Jebel Ali Free Zone is an ideal choice for a limited liability partnership within a freezone, as it offers 100% foreign ownership with no capital repatriation or currency restrictions; 0% personal and corporate tax; no duty fees on import and export of goods; no constraint on appointing international workforce; entitlement to mortgage your premises to a bank or a financial institution; etc. Moreover, JAFZA also ensures to provide you multiple options from customized development solutions to on-site residences, from plots, warehouses, showrooms to offices, outlets, massive business park and more.
If you are wondering what documents are required to get your business started, here is the list:
- Fill up your JAFZA Jebel Ali Free Zone company set up application form
- Submit original passport for your company setup in Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai
- Provide the original passport as well as a copy of the manager or shareholder
- Get a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from Sponsor in case of a UAE Resident shareholder
- Write up and submit a Project Summary, the EHS (Environment Health and Safety) Application and the EHS Letter of Undertaking
- Draft a business profile of the shareholders
- Draft a Board Resolution to establish company
- Submit as specimen signature of the appointed manager/shareholder
- Specimen signature of Manager attested by JAFZA (in case of a solitary company or non-individual shareholder)
- Certificate of Registration
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Enthusiastic to be a part of this ever-growing community and do not know where to start from, just call Shuraa Business Setup – a leading business setup service provider in UAE. At Shuraa, we will take care of every documentation and business requirements that come along while setting up a business in JAFZA Dubai.
For more information on Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai speak to Shuraa Business Setup experts today!