How to get an event management license in Dubai?
An event is a collective experience for a defined audience with a common purpose, at a specific time and place with am assigned agenda and flow. It has a set goal which requires a certain plan to be executed. If creating such experiences this is your forte, get an event management license in Dubai.
What do event managers do?
Based on what the clients (companies or individuals) want, event managers help with the following:
- Showcase / launch / demo products
- Integrate dealers and suppliers
- Organise learning seminars / conferences / trade fairs / exhibitions / concerts / weddings / corporate or private parties / award ceremonies / gala dinners / fashion shows / theatre performances
- Coordinate with visiting speakers / lectures / guests
- Conduct weddings / one-on-one interaction with seller (retail/wholesale) and manufacturers
Moreover, the event management license in Dubai allows agencies to offer services for filming of personal ceremonies such as weddings and commercial or corporate events like exhibition launch or road shows.
To make these happen, event management agencies in Dubai devise the concept, plan A-Z logistics, and coordinate the technical aspects keeping in mind the event modality.
Why start an event management business in Dubai?
There is no doubt event management business setup in Dubai will prosper as there are no dearth of exciting affairs happening in this city. Listed below are some of the benefits of event management company setup in Dubai:
- Low-cost business setup – Event management license in Dubai falls under the professional category. Thus, you can form a sole establishment with 100% company ownership on Dubai Mainland.
- Easy to hire – Your professional / service license will allow you to apply for as many employee visas as required.
- Sponsor loved ones – With your company license, you also get a three-year investor visa which enables you to sponsor your family members’ residency in Dubai.
License application procedure
Here’s how to get an event management license in Dubai:
1. Prepare required documents
- Filled application form
- Passport copy of owners and business partners (if any)
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Copy of initial approval from relevant government authority
- Trade name registration certificate
2. Pay government services fees for your event management license in Dubai
You will have to pay for the following formalities to complete your event management business setup in Dubai:
- Trade license
- Name approval
- Initial approval
- LSA notary fee
- Stamp of the company
- Tasheel fee
- Corporate service fee
The entire cost of obtaining an event management license in Dubai will be just AED 14,500 with Shuraa Business Setup. You will also have a dedicated legal corporate advisor who will provide free company formation consultation. For an additional AED 4,000, Shuraa will also provide you with an investor visa, office solution, Emirates ID, medical test, change of status, employee visa quota, assistance for business bank account opening, free tax consultation, and VAT registration. Therefore, our all-inclusive 18,500 business setup package is the most ideal and affordable solution for your event management company in Dubai.
Get started now
If you are ready or even contemplating to get your event management license in Dubai, get in touch with Shuraa Business Setup. We will help you decide on the best jurisdiction, company structure, and help you with the entire documentation and process. Call us on +971 44081900. You can also chat with us over WhatsApp on +971 507775554 or drop us an email on [email protected]