What is the cost of opening a cafeteria in Dubai?
It can be a great business opportunity to consider the possibility of opening a cafeteria in Dubai. Cafeteria businesses in Dubai are the fastest growing concept with immense commercial scope. If you have planned to get a cafeteria license in Dubai, then you must know that there is more than just having a concept in mind.
Opening cafeteria in Dubai or a coffee shop involves planning, development and governmental procedures – which means you will require a budget to setup the business. If you have questions such as –
- How much does it cost to open a coffee shop?
- How to start a small cafeteria in Dubai and what are the affordable possibilities?
- Does a cafe like restaurant business setup in Dubai need huge budgets?
You must know that contemplating the cost of opening a cafe in Dubai depends on various factors.
Opening a cafeteria in Dubai needs investment in time and money. The cost of opening a cafe in Dubai may vary depending on the location, commercial space, no. of employees, etc. Apart from planning the business, creating menus and price points, it is also essential to consider the governmental costs.
To get a cafeteria license in Dubai, a commercial entity needs to follow certain steps that involve the Department of Economic Development (DED), the Dubai Municipality, the Food and Safety Department and various other governmental bodies.
Before we go through the cost of opening a cafe in Dubai, let us know the process of setting a cafeteria business in Dubai.
How to get a cafeteria license in Dubai?
Wondering how to start a small cafeteria business in Dubai? The first step is to get a cafeteria license. To get the cafe license in Dubai it is crucial to follow the steps put forth by the Department of Economic Development in Dubai. You will have to submit the Department of Economic Development all the required approvals and paperwork to get the cafeteria license in Dubai.
Here is the procedure to getting a cafeteria license in Dubai –
- Decide on a name for the cafeteria and reserve it with the DED.
- Select a local sponsor who be a service agent for your cafe.
- Follow the guidelines provided by the Food and Safety Department while constructing the cafe in Dubai.
- In case you are renting a commercial space to open cafe in Dubai, select a place as per the Food and Safety Department.
- Get the tenancy contract and the Ejari for the rented place.
- Submit all the documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Apply for a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Food Safety Department and an approval from the Dubai Municipality.
- Submit all the documents to the DED and get your cafeteria license in Dubai.
What is the cost of opening a cafe in Dubai?
If you are thinking about how to open a cafe in Dubai and stay within your budget setup your business with Shuraa Business Setup.
Shuraa has designed business setup packages bearing in mind all major expenditures that you have to bear at an initial stage. We provide you affordable options to setup your cafe in Dubai as well as suggest realistic estimates.
There a several factors that add into the cost of opening a cafe in Dubai. Those are as follows –
|SR.NO.||COSTS INVOLVED IN OPENING A CAFE IN DUBAI||AMOUNT (IN AED)|
|1||Reserve Trade Name||620|
|2||Tasheel Fees for Name Reservation||115|
|3||Tasheel Fees for Initial Approval||115|
|5||MOA Typing & Translation||400|
|6||MOA Notarization Fees (Approx.)||875|
|7||Ejari Fees (Tenancy Contract Attestation)||220|
|8||Issue Trade License Basic Fees||7600|
|9||Foreign Trade Name Fees||2000|
|11||Sponsorship Fees & PRO Service Fees (starts from)||13000|
|12||Immigration Card (establishment Card) Fees||2000|
|SR.NO.||ADDITIONAL FEE FOR OPENING A CAFE IN DUBAI||AMOUNT (IN AED)|
|13||Market Fees (2.5% of Annual Office Rent)||As per the rented space|
|14||Labour File Charges||2700|
|16||Update License with Contact Details||150|
You will need to reflect on costs such as interiors, kitchen, equipment, the cost of your inventory, etc. For more information on cost of opening a cafe in Dubai and to understand the setup formalities speak with an expert!
Book a free consultation with Shuraa Business Setup today! Our company formation experts can help you with every type of business setup and advice you on reasonable ways to start your company.