Top business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai
What is being deemed as the “world’s greatest show” is less than a month away. If you are still contemplating the business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai, here are the top reasons you should get your tickets right now! Whether you are planning to embark on your business venture or already own an enterprise or even a large multinational corporation, the international exhibition promises to offer significant opportunities and extraordinary experiences for all.
What is the UAE Expo 2020 all about?
Backed by World Expos Awarding body, Bureau International des Expositions, Expo 2020 Dubai is the Middle East’s first global exposition. It will begin on 1 October 2021 and continue for six months till 31 March 2022.
One of the most lucrative business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai includes, connecting and collaborating with thousands of investors and potential partners. With the three primary themes of sustainability, mobility, and opportunity, the event’s primary objective is to bring international leaders and innovators for the “making of a new world”.
Among the 200+ pavilions, representing 191 countries, are also some must-visit ones by event partners such as Emirates showcasing the future of commercial aviation.
Moreover, you can witness more than 60 immersive experiences, including street festivals, parades, stage shows, and musical concerts, at the Expo every day and treat your taste buds to over 200 restaurants at the site.
What can entrepreneurs expect?
It is estimated that the international will bring together 25 million visitors under the theme of “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”. Therefore, providing them with golden takeaways. Here’s what entrepreneurs can look forward to:
- Connect with local and global experts, partners, and investors at Dubai Exhibition Centre. Sprawling across 45,000 square meters, the state-of-the-art dedicated event venue will host several seminars, product launches, award ceremonies, tenders, and networking events.
- Mingle with the right people through the Expo’s exclusive ‘Business Matchmaking App’.
- Collaborate with suppliers and distributors at Emaar’s 2020 club and establish a strong network to grow your business in Dubai and abroad.
- Enhance your entrepreneurial skills by participating in events led by industry leaders and changemakers.
- Not only big players, but startups and SMEs will also get a chance to explore ample business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai. It is an ideal platform to pitch your business proposal to potential investors. For instance, innovative ideas for supporting bus shelters with solar energy, household water conservation systems, plastic recycling methods and more.
Targeting modern industries
Man-made issues like rising populations and rapid globalisation have been adding more pressure to the world’s existing natural resources and resulting in serious matters such as oil war, global warming, and displacement of communities. This has made global leaders seek innovative and sustainable solutions. Therefore, emphasizing futuristic business sectors.
Here are some of the modern industries both aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned businessowners can target during Expo 2020 Dubai:
- Energy – Technologies providing alternatives to our dependency on natural resources such as e-transportation and eco fuels.
- Wellness – Programmes catering to corporates, nutrition plans, solutions for health issues caused by sedentary urban lifestyle, out-of-the-box healing technologies such as neuro linguistic programming, hypnotherapy, Tai Chi, etc.
- Infrastructure for sustainable cities and communities – Cautious real estate development such as quake-proof or portable houses in risky zones.
- Social initiatives – Projects in tune with the United Nations’ Sustainable Developmental Goals such as solutions for sanitation, and digital education.
- Agriculture – Boost food production to meet the rising demands.
- Potable water generation – Several countries face severe water issues although more than 70% of the earth’s surface is covered in water. Enterprises that can help convert the same into potable water will, without a doubt, fair well.
Visit the Expo 2020 Dubai portal to learn more on how you can gain by participating and even visiting the vibrant extravaganza.
How much are the tickets to Dubai Expo?
Expo 2020 Dubai tickets are priced quite reasonably. The tickets can be directly booked via the Expo 2020 Dubai portal or through authorized resellers.
Children and teens up to the age of 17, students, people of determination, and senior citizens aged 60 and above can visit the event for free.
For other attendees, the ticket prices vary based on the number of days you want to visit. For a single day pass, you will have to pay AED 95. The one-month multi-entry ticket will cost AED 195, while a six-month season pass costs AED 495.
Meanwhile, guests can also opt for a premium experience which not only includes unlimited entries for the entire period of the event, but also several other perks. These include five entries to the premium lounge, dedicated concierge and guided tours, complimentary access to the Expo B2B app, priority access to select business events and 20% discount of food and beverages. This will cost you AED 1,750. Among all available Expo 2020 Dubai tickets, this is perhaps the best way to explore business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai.
Get complimentary Expo 2020 Dubai tickets with Shuraa
Here’s how you can explore Expo 2020 business opportunities. Shuraa Business Setup has devised an exclusive Dubai Mainland and free zone company formation packages to facilitate your Dubai company formation. Setup, network and grow your business with our customised corporate packages which include professional trade license, season pass for Expo 2020, five-day hotel stay, website domain and business emails. Be the 100% owner of your business and residency in the world’s second safest country.
Get in touch with us on +97144081900 or send a WhatsApp message to +971507775554. You can also drop us an email [email protected]