For decades, offshore business setup in UAE has been a base for international investors and businesses. Offshore business registration in Dubai and across UAE offers the advantages of having a secured deposit and strict confidentiality regimes for the beneficial owners. The information on beneficial shareholders and directors of the company is not publicly available and may be disclosed solely based on the discretion of the jurisdictional authority.
Nevertheless, not only security but also cost and time have been the major factors because of which business owners, investors and shareholder opt for offshore company formation in UAE. Offshore company formation UAE is a jurisdiction that provides quickest and cheapest form of business setup in the region with the best amenities and conveniences in terms of doing business in UAE.
The best region offering afforable and low-cost offshore business setup in UAE:
Established – Ajman Offshore:
In 1988, under the Emiri Decree No. 3 of 1996 by the Ruler of Ajman, H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuami Ajman Free Zone was established and granted an independent position. With the increasing demand to have an offshore jurisdiction in the region Ajman Free Zone Authority started the Ajman Offshore. It provides amazing tax advantages; confidentiality and privacy for the business; security to financial deposits and allows the legal address of the offshore company as the address of the registered agent.
Advantages of Ajman Offshore company formation in UAE:
- Accredited by the authorities of UAE; managed by the Ajman Free Zone Authority and recognized by International Business Company (IBC).
- Ajman Offshore company can be incorporated in less than 3 days (with the right documents)
- Ajman Offshore offers the cheapest offshore company setup package in UAE.
- No residential visa is required to start a company in Ajman Offshore.
- No public records are maintained by the company.
- Shareholders and directors’ names are not publicized.
- Not mandatory to lease or rent an office space
- Banking facilities are provided for an Ajman Offshore business setup.
Documents to start an Ajman offshore company:
- Shareholders passport copies
- Shareholders residency proof
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Incorporation
- Offshore Company Formation Application
- Registered Agent (Shuraa Business Setup will be your agent and prepare all the documents as well for Ajman Offshore company formation)
Business activities allowed at Ajman Offshore:
- Trading Companies
- Export and Import Companies
- Shipping Companies
- Ship Manufacturing and Management Companies
- Stake Holding Companies
- Professional and Consulting Companies
- Intermediary Brokers (IB's); Financial and Investments Companies
Company setup package for Ajman Offshore Company:
The business setup cost or the packages available for Ajman offshore company formation depends on the business activity and the number of shareholders in the company. Also, the number of bank accounts required for the shareholders may differ the cost of business setup in Ajman offshore.
With Shuraa Business Setup you can start an offshore company from 7,000 DHS to 10,000 DHS only – which is the cheapest price for an offshore business setup in UAE.
The cost will include the following requirements:
- Ajman Offshore Company Registration
- Ajman Offshore License
- Memorandum of Incorporation fee
- Register agent fee
- Bank account opening assistance fee
- Company stamp
To know the right breakdown of the prices or to entire how much will it cost for your business activity in Ajman Offshore speak to our business consultants. For more information on any other costs of business setup in UAE call us right away!