Dubai South Free Zone License: Types, Facts
Business setup in Dubai South free zone comes with a combined urban ecosystem that empowers businesses and private agencies to develop at a substantial rate. There is a huge demand among entrepreneurs to set up company in Dubai South free zone because of the various advantages the free zone delivers.
Dubai South Free zone is a hotspot for the some of the most important exhibitions and events in the coming years. Dubai South is also an economic zone offering business setup opportunities for multiple sectors, unlike other free zones in UAE subjected to narrow business sectors. Setting up a business in Dubai south free zone provide a prospect for activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and so many other related business activities. The region further offers cost-effective company formulation and provide affordable license cost in Dubai south free zone.
Types of Dubai South Free Zone License
So if you want to know about the various licensing structures for company registration in Dubai south free zones or would like to know the types of licenses available in Dubai South free zone, read on:
1. Commercial License
Business setup in Dubai South free zone with a commercial license allows companies to involve in general trading; trading activities and business under logistics.
2. Logistics License
While logistics license is termed separately it is same as the commercial license but specifically defended under the logistics district.
3. Industrial License
Industrial License as the name suggests is obtained for manufacturing units and production activities.
4. Trading License
Yet another commercial license issued for import; export, distribution and storage business The license can also be applied for the sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
5. Service License
Relevant services are mentioned in the license and the holder of the service license is authorized to carry out those services within Dubai south free zone as well as all around UAE.
6. Education License
Educational consultancy services, educational and training institutes or social service company registration in Dubai south free zones can be under an education license.
Incredible facts about Dubai South Free zone
- Did you know that Dubai South Free zone was actually launched as a part of Government of Dubai project in 2006?
- Another important fact about this place is that Dubai South Free zone is easily accessed from downtown Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Also, Dubai South Free Zone Business Setup encourages innovation, welcomes path-breaking projects and supports entrepreneurs to establish SMEs.
- This free zone strives to shelter business emphasizing on providing opportunity, encouraging sustainability and creating newer and efficient levels of mobility.
- The Free zone is focused to achieve the objectives of the Dubai Plan 2021, to promote economic diversity and growth in the UAE.
- Dubai South Free zone is not subjective to a nature of the business but rather provides an opportunity to distinct nature of startups, especially in the technology, innovation and creative fields.
- Also, Dubai South Free zone provides a scope for logistics and transportation that has been widely intergraded with technology in logistics is changing the way the world does business.
- Dubai South Free zone will home the world’s largest airport – the Al Maktoum International Airport, which will be a major benefit for all kinds of business.
- Dubai South Free zone holds an iconic exhibition district that has several upcoming and renowned events of Dubai.
Need a reasonable business setup and license cost in Dubai South free zone? Call Shuraa Business Setup today! Shuraa Business Setup is a one-stop destination for all your business setup needs and PRO services in Dubai south free zone, for more information feel free to get in touch with you right away!