What are the requirements of getting an instant trade license in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the most extensive and diversified region in the entire UAE. There are numerous ventures as well as business opportunities in Dubai that attract foreign businessmen and international investors each year. Moreover, entrepreneurs and investors who’re able to meet the trade license Dubai requirements can launch their venture in the UAE in a quick time.
Business setup in Dubai offers a major market to expats investors, thus seeking instant investment possibilities. Identifying the need and comprehending with the current market trend the Department of Economic Development in Dubai (DED) started offering instant trade license, through which investors and businessmen can get commercial license in 5 minutes!
The Dubai Department of Economic Development came up with the plan to offer instant trade license in Dubai in order to make business setup in Dubai a more convenient process. All you need to do is meet the trade license Dubai conditions, and you’re good to go. Therefore, it’s better to collaborate with the business experts at Shuraa who help you meet all these requirements by doing all the heavy lifting for you.
Furthermore, you do need a list of requirements and need to pay a nominal cost for a trade license in Dubai. Here is the list of trade license Dubai requirements, terms, and fees to get instant trade license in Dubai.
Dubai instant trade license terms and requirements:
- Business partners; shareholders or at least one of the partners in the business should be present during the process for applying an instant trade license in Dubai.
- Passport copies of all the business partners; shareholders and mangers that are required as per the business activity.
- An NOC from the sponsor of the company for international investors or foreign partners.
- Copies of the residency visa for all the business partners are also among the critical trade license Dubai requirements.
- In case for General Trading license in Dubai you will have to consider DED E-services – a personal Dubai ID Smart Pass be required for the same. (Which can be created at the same time.)
Dubai instant trade license fees:
- Payment Voucher Fees – The payment voucher fees will be inclusive of the trade name reservation, the initial approval and issuance of the license. This is a varying fee and depends on the business activity, however an additional amount is charges for the expediency.
- Outsourced Centers Fee – An additional 2000 AED for Dubai general trade license application will be charged through outsourced centers.
- Rental Costs – There are no rental costs for the first year. You can save and get a grace periods for until one year from renting an office in Dubai with an instant trade license. Remember that this is one of the key trade license Dubai requirements if you want to obtain an instant trading license.
- Sponsorship Fees – This is again a tentative cost and depends on the business activity you seek sponsorship.
- Happiness Lounge – In case you would want to do your process of getting an instant trade license in Dubai from the Happiness Lounge it will cost you an additional 3,000 AED.
Shuraa – your business companion
Your decision to acquire an instant trade license in Dubai is the right one because of the lucrative business opportunities, and a healthy working ecosystem. All you need to do now is to collaborate with a reliable business consultancy to meet the trade license Dubai requirements and obtain the same for your dream venture in the UAE. Shuraa Business Setup is a one-stop destination for all your Dubai business setup needs. Our business consultants take care of documentation, licensing, banking, etc., related to business formation in the UAE at very competitive prices.
Click here to book a free consultation with us or call us at +971 44081900. You can also reach out to us on WhatsApp by dropping a message on +971 50 777 5554. For email assistance, mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.