AUTHORITY APPROVALS IN DUBAI
We assist in obtaining various permits and no-objections provided by the government authorities in Dubai.
Our range of services can be availed for new applications as well as existing ones.
Dubai Municipality Approvals
- The Dubai Municipality (DM) approval services are provided under three broad categories – Government, Business, and Individual
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) keeps track of and monitors the transportation, roads, and traffic in Dubai to help develop the city’s infrastructure. The civil body looks after the administrations of road and transport exercises
- The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) aims to provide 24x7 water and electricity access to all residents in the Emirate
- The purpose of the approval process of the health facilities is to ensure the health facilities within the jurisdiction of the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) are designed and constructed to a minimum acceptable standard
- It’s required to apply for the site/building inspection to make sure that all the telecom elements and requirements have been installed properly and as per the standards set by DU. This will assure that the DU subscribers get uninterrupted connection
Dubai Civil Defence Approvals
- Dubai Civil Defence (DCD) approvals are required for the safety and security of the establishments and the occupants within its jurisdiction. This is applicable for offices, restaurants, or any other businesses in Dubai
- Advanced telecommunications services are seen as pre-requisites for attracting and retaining long-term tenants. The infrastructure for such services must be pre-planned at an early stage of a building’s design phase to ensure a future proof approach
Approvals are now just a few clicks away! Browse our full list of services.