Shuraa Business Setup

Which licenses requires a local services agent?

Professional Licenses – be it a sole establishments or civil company, an organisation owned by foreign investors requires a UAE national to be appointed as a local services agent. This rule is excluded for activities under Engineering Consultancy, Legal Consultancy and Bank representation office.

Exit mobile version