What is Dubai mainland business setup?
Dubai Mainland is a geographically categorized jurisdiction by the Department of Economic Development in Dubai (DED). All the private businesses that are subjected to conduct commercial activities in accordance with the DED.
In simple words, it is the “main” land that has a suitability of transportation and offers projecting locations of the city. Setting up a business in Dubai Mainland provides close proximity to all the conveniences. Business setup in Dubai mainland merely means a land that has more distinction in terms of social, political, economic accessibility as well as favors other levels of demographics.
Business setup in Dubai mainland
Business setup in Dubai mainland requires a list of approvals and documentation depending on the business operation. Also, Dubai mainland business is obligated in terms of partnership and is required to be incorporated with a UAE National. Moreover, the company needs to facilitate documentation, such as business trade license, the document of company registration, and other agreements from the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
There are primarily three licenses under which a Dubai mainland business can be established, those are:
- A commercial business license covering various kinds of trading activity.
- A professional business license covering professional service related industry.
- An industrial license for manufacturing units and industrial works.
The type of activity signifies the license required among the three. It also denotes the various supplementary permissions required by the Ministry of Economy and Commerce, Ministry of Finance and Industry, Ministry of Health, Registration from the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
The city offers various locations for mainland business setup such as the Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Deira, Bur Dubai, Al Quas, Al Qusais, etc.
Here are some of the features of Dubai Mainland and the advantages of setting up a mainland business in the region:
- A business formation in Dubai Mainland has no currency limitations or monetary restrictions.
- With a Dubai Mainland business setup, you can regulate the company from any part of UAE.
- Liberty to rent an office as well as to enter into any tenancy in any part of Dubai with multiple options.
- Under a single business license, you can participate in a range of activities (those mentioned under the license).
- Permitted to conduct business or have an exchange with any company without boundaries or limitations, unlike other jurisdictions.
- No restrictions on the number of visas attained and simpler recruiting process.
- Licensing and registrations are comparatively easier and stable.
- Incorporation process of a Dubai mainland business is easier.
In certain types of business, a Dubai Mainland can be used as the only option that can make the business proceeding effectively. Nevertheless, a nominal procedure, prominent location and the list of advantageous features are not the only driving factor towards opting for a Dubai Mainland.
If you would like to learn more about Dubai mainland business setup or check out the various locations of mainland jurisdictions available in the region, then contact Shuraa Business Setup – you can call us or drop in an inquiry and our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.